Barbecued Baby Beef Ribs (oven version)
Rev BJ Friley
This basting sauce is good also for chicken or turkey legs or for ground meat patties.
How to Make Barbecued Baby Beef Ribs (oven version)
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- 2Wipe ribs with wet towel or with damp paper towels.
- 3Place ribs in a single layer in a shallow roasting pan.
- 4Roast ribs at 450 degrees F for about 20 minutes, turning once.
- 5Prepare basting sauce by mixing all ingredients together.
- 6Remove ribs from oven.
- 7Brush ribs with sauce on both sides.
- 8Return to oven.
- 9Bake at 450 degrees F for about 20 minutes longer or until ribs are tender.
- 10Baste with remaining sauce from time to time while baking.
- 11If ribs start getting too dark, cover with aluminum foil and reduce heat to 400 degrees F for the last 10 minutes of baking time.