Barbecued Baby Beef Ribs (oven version)
Rev BJ Friley
This basting sauce is good also for chicken or turkey legs or for ground meat patties.
How to Make Barbecued Baby Beef Ribs (oven version)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Wipe ribs with wet towel or with damp paper towels.
- Place ribs in a single layer in a shallow roasting pan.
- Roast ribs at 450 degrees F for about 20 minutes, turning once.
- Prepare basting sauce by mixing all ingredients together.
- Remove ribs from oven.
- Brush ribs with sauce on both sides.
- Return to oven.
- Bake at 450 degrees F for about 20 minutes longer or until ribs are tender.
- Baste with remaining sauce from time to time while baking.
- If ribs start getting too dark, cover with aluminum foil and reduce heat to 400 degrees F for the last 10 minutes of baking time.