Barbecued Baby Beef Ribs (microwave version)
Rev BJ Friley
Microwave cooking time: 22 minutes
Remember: The amount of fat and bone affects the evenness of cooking. Fat and bone both conduct the heat and therefore the meat nearest the bone will cook first. Well marbled meat will have a better distribution of heat and cook more evenly than lean meat.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 3/4 to 2 lbbaby beef ribs
3 Tbspchili sauce
2 Tbsplemon juice
1 dash(es)black pepper
1 dash(es)dry mustard
How to Make Barbecued Baby Beef Ribs (microwave version)
- Wipe ribs with wet towel or with damp paper towels.
- Mix basting sauce.
- Microwave ribs, covered, at MEDIUM HIGH power for about 10 minutes, turning dish once. Drain off juices. Remove onions.
- Turn ribs over.
- Microwave at HIGH power, uncovered, for at least 10 minutes, turning and basting ribs with sauce every 3 minutes.
- Rearrange ribs so the least cooked pieces are towards the edges of baking dish.
- Microwave for another 2 to 3 minutes at HIGH power.