★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 lb
- ground beef or turkey
- 1 pkg
- onion soup mix
- 1 Tbsp
- minced garlic
- ketchup - to taste
- brown sugar- to taste
- salt and pepper - to taste
- 1 c
How to Make Barbecue/Sloppy Joes
- 1Brown 1 lb of meat in a large saucepan.
- 2Drain, rinse and return to pan.
- 3Add remaining ingredients and simmer for 20-30 minutes.
- 4Serve on hamburger buns or hard rolls. Makes about 8 sandwiches.
- 5You can easily double or triple the recipe if desired. Just add 1 pkg onion soup per pound of meat.