Barbecue Meat Loaf1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/4 cfinely chopped onion
1/4 ccelery, finely chopped
1/4 cdry bread crumbs
1 tspliquid smoke flavoring
1 lbground beef
How to Make Barbecue Meat Loaf
- Place all ingredients except beef in mixer bowl and mix at low speed to blend well.
- Add beef to ketchup mixture and mix at low speed until blended.
- Do not overmix.
- Shape into a loaf about 3 1/2x7 inches.
- Place in a pan that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray or lined with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 325 degrees for about 1 hour or until browned and firm.
- Pour off any fat and drippings and let set for 10 minutes before cutting into 6 equal slices.
- Serve 1 slice per serving.