★★★★★ 1 vote5
- beef chuck roast, crock pot size
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 bottle
- favorite barbecue sauce
How to Make Barbecue Beef Roast
- 1place roast into the crock pot and add salt and pepper.
- 2pour the barbecue sauce over the meat covering completely with sauce.
- 3place the lid on and cook on a medium setting for the entire day. (8 hours).
- 4the sauce has a wonderful flavor and can be thickened with a small amount of flour, if desired.
- 5serve with crusty bread and complementary vegetables.