★★★★★ 1 vote5
1beef chuck roast, crock pot size
·salt and pepper, to taste
1 bottlefavorite barbecue sauce
How to Make Barbecue Beef Roast
- place roast into the crock pot and add salt and pepper.
- pour the barbecue sauce over the meat covering completely with sauce.
- place the lid on and cook on a medium setting for the entire day. (8 hours).
- the sauce has a wonderful flavor and can be thickened with a small amount of flour, if desired.
- serve with crusty bread and complementary vegetables.