Barbecue Beef Ribs1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 5 lb
- beef short ribs
- 3 c
- barbecue sauce, prepared
How to Make Barbecue Beef Ribs
- 1Place ribs in a flat pan or dish.
- 2Pour sauce over ribs, turning so as to coat both sides; pierce meat with a large fork.
- 3Marinate 8 hours turning once.
- 4Remove ribs from marinade and brush off excess sauce to avoid burning.
- 5Broil or cook over coals for 10 minutes.
- 6Brush with marinade and cook 4-5 minutes more.
- 7Heat remaining sauce and serve with ribs.
- 8(Ribs may be cooked in a covered pan in a 350 degree oven for 1 1/2 hours, if desired.)