Barbecue Beef Ribs1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
5 lbbeef short ribs
3 cbarbecue sauce, prepared
How to Make Barbecue Beef Ribs
- Place ribs in a flat pan or dish.
- Pour sauce over ribs, turning so as to coat both sides; pierce meat with a large fork.
- Marinate 8 hours turning once.
- Remove ribs from marinade and brush off excess sauce to avoid burning.
- Broil or cook over coals for 10 minutes.
- Brush with marinade and cook 4-5 minutes more.
- Heat remaining sauce and serve with ribs.
- (Ribs may be cooked in a covered pan in a 350 degree oven for 1 1/2 hours, if desired.)