Balsamic Flank Steak
Nancy J. Patrykus
This one is quick and simple.
Only a couple ingredients.
Double it twice for a pound of meat. I am making it today..so will be posting a picture soon.
Thanks friend for this recipe...
- 1/4 lb
- flank steak
- 1/3 c
- italian dressing, oil based
- 3 Tbsp
- balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 tsp
How to Make Balsamic Flank Steak
- 1Combine steak, dressing, vinegar and pepper in plastic food-storage bag.
- 2Secure with twist tie and marinate 10 minutes.
- 3Preheat broiler.
- 4Remove steak from marinade.
- 5Discard any excess marinade.
- 6Broil steak 6 inches from heat for 4 minutes each side for medium-rare or to desired doneness.
- 7Let stand 5 minutes.
- 8Slice thinly across the grain.
A great beef recipe to use in your favorite dish..like tacos, etc.....