Balsamic Flank Steak
Nancy J. Patrykus
This one is quick and simple.
Only a couple ingredients.
Double it twice for a pound of meat. I am making it today..so will be posting a picture soon.
Thanks friend for this recipe...
How to Make Balsamic Flank Steak
- Combine steak, dressing, vinegar and pepper in plastic food-storage bag.
- Secure with twist tie and marinate 10 minutes.
- Preheat broiler.
- Remove steak from marinade.
- Discard any excess marinade.
- Broil steak 6 inches from heat for 4 minutes each side for medium-rare or to desired doneness.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Slice thinly across the grain.
A great beef recipe to use in your favorite dish..like tacos, etc.....