Baked Taco Nachos
- 1 lb
- ground beef, cooked & drained
- 1 pkg
- taco seasoning mix
- 1 can(s)
- chili beans, undrained
- 1 pkg
- tortilla chips
- tomatoes, diced
- 8 oz
- shredded cheddar cheese
- sour cream, optional
- taco sauce, optional
- additional taco toppings to taste, optional
How to Make Baked Taco Nachos
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly prepare 9 x 13 baking dish.
- 2Combine ground beef, chili beans, and taco seasoning.
- 3Layer baking dish with tortilla chips, beef mixture, tomatoes, and cheese.
- 4Bake uncovered for 15 minutes. Serve with sour cream, taco sauce, and additional toppings to taste.
- 5Suggested Side(s): Combine 1 can of drained black beans, 1 can of drained corn, and 1 cup of salsa. Heat through and serve.