Baked Taco Nachos
1 lbground beef, cooked & drained
1 pkgtaco seasoning mix
1 can(s)chili beans, undrained
1 pkgtortilla chips
8 ozshredded cheddar cheese
·sour cream, optional
·taco sauce, optional
·additional taco toppings to taste, optional
How to Make Baked Taco Nachos
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly prepare 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Combine ground beef, chili beans, and taco seasoning.
- Layer baking dish with tortilla chips, beef mixture, tomatoes, and cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 15 minutes. Serve with sour cream, taco sauce, and additional toppings to taste.
- Suggested Side(s): Combine 1 can of drained black beans, 1 can of drained corn, and 1 cup of salsa. Heat through and serve.