Baked Sausage & Veggie Foil Pack
★★★★★ 2 votes5
- beef smoked sausage
- 6 Tbsp
- heads of broccoli
- medium size russet potatos
- baby carrots
- small onion
- salt,pepper,garlic powder,dried oregano&basil
How to Make Baked Sausage & Veggie Foil Pack
- 1Preheat oven to 350.Take aluminum foil and roll out to the size of your pan. Hold it in place and roll same amount out again so when folded over, you make a foil pack.
- 2In a deep fry pan, Heat water until steaming. Add Beef smoked sausage and cook until hot.(sausage should already be fully cooked) Remove and slice in round pieces.
- 3Cut Potatos, broccoli and onion into chunks. Put them in a pile in the middle of your pan.Add carrots and Sliced Sausage. And all seasonings.
- 4Close the foil pack to where all sides are closed.
Bake in oven for 1 hr. After the hour check potatos and carrots to see if their done. If not add about 10 min to your time.