Baked Salisbury Steak
1egg ; lightly beaten
1/2 cquick cooking oats
1/2 cchopped green pepper
1/2 cchopped celery
1/2 cchopped onion
1/4 tspsalt & pepper
1 lbground beef
3/4 can(s)cream of mushroom soup ; undiluted
How to Make Baked Salisbury Steak
- In a large bowl combine : egg , oats , green pepper , onion and salt.
- Crumble beef over mixture and mix well.
- Shape beef mixture into 4 oval patties.
- In a large skillet brown patties on both sides.
- Place patties in an un-greased 8x8 baking dish.
- Combine soup , water and pepper ; pour over top of beef ; cover.
- Bake @ 350 deg. for 30-35 minutes.