Baked country steak
This meat is so tender and lower fat than frying your meat. I serve it with brown rice or mashed potatoes and a green vegetable.
*I don't use cube steak, but you may if you like.
- beef top round steak, boneless or
- beef eye of round ( usually buy a package of 4)
- small onion, sliced
- 1 can
- lower salt/fat cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 tsp
- garlic pepper
- 1 carton
- fresh mushrooms ( prefer baby bellas)
- 1 tab
- olive oil, light
How to Make Baked country steak
- 1Preheat oven to 350'. Sprinkle garlic/pepper on meat. Pour olive oil in a non stick skillet. Over medium heat, brown meat on each side. Add onions and cook until opaque. Put meat and onions into a pyrex or baking dish. Pour soup on top. Cover and cook 1 hour and 50 minutes. After done, put fresh mushrooms on top and return to oven 10 minutes.Serve.