Baked Brisket Of Beef1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
7 lbbeef brisket
2 tspworcestershire sauce
1 Tbspchili powder
1/8 tspground red pepper
How to Make Baked Brisket Of Beef
- Brown meat under broiler on both sides.
- Combine water, ketchup, onions, worcestershire sauce, chili powder, vinegar, 1 teaspoon of salt, paprika and red pepper.
- Pour over beef in roasting pan.
- Bake, covered, for 4 - 5 hours at 325.
- Check to see if done after 3 1/2 hours.
- Bake only until meat is tender.
- Check occassionaly to see that liquid is still there, adding if necessary.
- Serves about 15 people.