Baked Beef with Dressing1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 lbground beef
2 csour cream
2 cherb stuffing dry mix
1 largetart apple, chopped fine
How to Make Baked Beef with Dressing
- Brown ground beef in heavy skillet.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Mix beef with sour cream and milk.
- Cook herb stuffing mix and apple in 1/4 cup of meat drippings or butter for 5 minutes.
- Add water.
- Spread half of beef mixture in 2 quart baking dish.
- Top with stuffing mix.
- Press down gently.
- Spoon rest of meat on top.
- Bake at 300 for 30 minutes.