Bacon Wraped Mini little Weenie Dogs By Freda
Make Sure You make Lots, your Guests will want more.
Easy to wrap the mini Dogs or Sausages, with Bacon, then Place in Crock Pot, and wait til serving time, if you can wait that long. . . serve Hot.
- 3 Large
- pkgs mini party sausages, or hot dogs, or polish sausages cut into 1" bites.
- 1 Lb
- bacon, each piece cut in 1/2 or 1/3rd if long thick pieces. tip: cut while partially frozen it cust easier.
- 2 Lbs
- brown sugar
How to Make Bacon Wraped Mini little Weenie Dogs By Freda
- 1Prepare Bacon by Cutting in Pieces,
(If Using Hot dogs or Polish sausages use Large Pkgs and cut into 1" bites, then wrap with Bacon.)
Wrap each Mini Weenie Sausages, in the strips of bacon.
Fasten with Tooth pick.
- 2Place all in a slow Cooker.
Pour all the Bags of Brown Sugar over top of the Mini Weenies.
- 3Cook on high about 2-3 hrs
low about 4-5 hrs or til all the Sugar Melts, and is well disolved.. . .
Serve Hot. . .
Serves about 18 Guests.
Great for Card parties or Holiday Gatherings.