★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 1/2 lb
- 85% lean ground beef
- 2 Tbsp
- roasted garlic and herb seasoning (weber grill creations)
- 1 c
- shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 c
- shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 pkg
- oscar meyer real bacon pieces
How to Make Bacon Cheeseburgers
- 1Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- 2In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together well. To get fairly equal size burgers, I divide the mixture into 4 equal size balls, then divide each ball in half and form into patties.
- 3Place burgers on grill and grill each side of burger about 8 minutes or until done.