1 lblean ground beef
1bell pepper, julienned
6 slicebacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
14.5 ozpizza sauce
4 ozcheddar cheese, sliced
2 slicebacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
How to Make Bacon Cheeseburger Upside-Down Pizza
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- In large saucepan, brown ground beef with
onion and bell pepper; drain.
- Stir in 6 slices crumbled bacon and pizza sauce.
- Spoon into ungreased 13x9-inch (3-quart) baking dish.
- Sprinkle evenly with tomatoes; top with cheese slices.
- In medium bowl, beat eggs slightly.
- Add milk and oil; mix well.
- Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
- Add flour and salt; beat 2 minutes at medium speed.
- Pour evenly over cheese slices.
- Sprinkle with 2 slices crumbled bacon.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes or until topping is slightly puffed and deep golden brown.