Bacon Cheeseburger Tacos
- 1 lb
- lean ground beef
- 1 medium
- onion, chopped
- 1 pkg
- 1 oz.old el paso 40% less-sodium taco seasoning mix
- 2/3 c
- 1/2 c
- old el paso cheese 'n salsa dip
- 7 oz
- box old el paso hard and soft taco shells 6 flour+6 corn shells
- 1 1/2 c
- shredded lettuce
- 1 large
- seeded and chopped tomato
- 6 to 9 slice
- bacon, crispy cooked , crumbled
How to Make Bacon Cheeseburger Tacos
- 1In 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook beef and onion over medium-high heat 5- to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until thoroughly cooked; drain. Stir in taco seasoning mix and water. Reduce heat to medium; cook 3 to 4 minutes, stirring frequently, until thickened. Stir in dip until well mixed.
Heat taco shells and tortillas as directed on box.
Fill heated taco shells and tortillas with warm beef mixture, lettuce, tomato and bacon lots of bacon!!