- 1 lb
- lean ground beef
- 6 slice
- 1/2 c
- chopped onion or 2 t.minced onion ..or to your taste
- 1 pkg
- (8oz) velvetta..cubed
- tube (16.3oz)large refidgerated buttermilk bisquits
- 1/2 c
- 1/4 c
How to Make Bacon Cheeseburger Roll-ups
- 1In a large skillet,cook beef,bacon,and onion until no longer pink. DRAIN WELL
Add cheese,cook and stir until melted.
Remove from heat.
- 2Flatten each biscuit into a 5" circle;spoon 1/3 cup beef mixture onto each biscuit and roll up.
Fold sides and ends over filling and roll up.
Place seam side down on a greased baking sheet.
- 3Bake 400 degrees..18-20 minutes or until golden brown.
In a small bowl, combine ketchup and mustard; serve with roll ups.
About Bacon Cheeseburger Roll-ups
Show 10 Comments & Reviews