Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza
- 1/2 - 1 lb
- browned hamburger (depending on the amount of toppings you like)
- tomato - diced
- onion - diced
- 6 slice
- cooked bacon
- 1 pkg
- cheddar cheese
- 1 can(s)
- cheddar cheese soup
- 1 c
- real mayonaise
- 1 pkg
- pizza dough
How to Make Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza
- 1Prepare Pizza dough according to package directions.
- 2Cook Pizza dough. (This is important as if you wait to cook the crust it will get soggy)
- 3Cool Pizza crust.
- 4While pizza crust is cooling mix cheddar cheese soup and mayonaise together.
- 5When pizza crust is mostly cooled spread half of the mayonaise mixture onto crust.
- 6Add cooked hamburger, bacon, tomato, and onion.
- 7Add the rest of the mayo mixture to the topping.
- 8Sprinkle on Cheddar cheese.
- 9Bake in the oven at 350 for about 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. If cooked to long the crust will be to done and the tomatoes and onion will cook down to much. This time gives the tomatoes and the onion that "uncooked" taste as you would taste on a regular bacon cheeseburger.
- 10Let cool for about 5 minutes to let toppings thicken to make easier cutting.