Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza
1/2 - 1 lbbrowned hamburger (depending on the amount of toppings you like)
1tomato - diced
1onion - diced
6 slicecooked bacon
1 pkgcheddar cheese
1 can(s)cheddar cheese soup
1 creal mayonaise
1 pkgpizza dough
How to Make Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza
- Prepare Pizza dough according to package directions.
- Cook Pizza dough. (This is important as if you wait to cook the crust it will get soggy)
- Cool Pizza crust.
- While pizza crust is cooling mix cheddar cheese soup and mayonaise together.
- When pizza crust is mostly cooled spread half of the mayonaise mixture onto crust.
- Add cooked hamburger, bacon, tomato, and onion.
- Add the rest of the mayo mixture to the topping.
- Sprinkle on Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in the oven at 350 for about 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. If cooked to long the crust will be to done and the tomatoes and onion will cook down to much. This time gives the tomatoes and the onion that "uncooked" taste as you would taste on a regular bacon cheeseburger.
- Let cool for about 5 minutes to let toppings thicken to make easier cutting.