Bacon Cheeseburger Pie
Only thing missing is the sesame seeds. Add them if you want.
1 lblean ground beef
1 largewhite onion
·coarse sea salt
1/2 tspgarlic powder
3/4 tspdry mustard
1/2 tspdill seed
1 tspworcestershire sauce
1 cshredded cheddar cheese
1 largetomato sliced thin
How to Make Bacon Cheeseburger Pie
- Heat oven to 400° Grease a 9" pie pan or spray with Pam
- Cut bacon up with scissors, into small pieces, and fry until crisp. Drain on paper towel, blot with paper towel to remove any excess grease. Set aside.
- Cook beef and chopped onion until beef is brown. Drain excess fat.
Add in bacon, salt & pepper, garlic powder, dry mustard, dill seed and Worcestershire sauce.
Spread into pie plate
- In a small bowl, whisk together the milk, eggs and Bisquick. Pour over meat mixture.
- Bake in oven for 25 minutes or until a knife comes out clean. Top with tomato slices and cheddar cheese. Bake for another 8 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with torn up romaine or iceberg lettuce if desired.