- 8 oz. dry elbow macaroni
- 4 strips thick sliced bacon,d iced
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 can diced tomatoes in juice, 14.5 oz
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup prepared yellow mustard
- 1 tbsp. worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped dill pickle chips
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 cups shredded velveeta cheese, divided
- shredded iceberg lettuce, sliced onion, dill pickle chips, sliced tomato
How to Make Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Coat a 9 x 13 inch pan with cooking spray.
- 2Cook macaroni in large pot of boiling salted water as pkg. directs. drain. Cook bacon in large saute pan over medium heat til crisp; transfer to paper towel lined plate. Add beef, diced onion, and garlic to pan. Cook til meat is browned, 5 to 7 minutes.
- 3Stir in diced tomatoes, ketchup, mustard, and Worcestershire. Cook til heated through. Stir in chopped pickles, 1 cup cheese and pasta. Season with salt and pepper.
- 4Pour mixture into prepared dish and top with remaining cheese. Bake casserole til cheese melts, 15 minutes. Garnish servings with lettuce, sliced onion, pickle chips,sliced tomato and bacon. Serves 8
You May Also Like:
Show 6 Comments & Reviews