Bacon Cheese Burger Pasta
★★★★★ 1 vote5
8 ozuncooked tube or spiral pasta
1 lbground beef
6 slicebacon strips, diced
1 can(s)(10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
1 c(4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
·barbecue sauce and prepared mustard, optional
How to Make Bacon Cheese Burger Pasta
- cook pasta according to package direction.
- in a skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink: drain and set aside.
- In the same skillet, cook bacon until crisp: remove with a slotted spoon to paper towel. Discard drippings
- Drain pasta: add to the skillet, add soup, beef and bacon; heat through.
- Sprinkle with cheese; cover and cook until cheese is melted. Serve with barbecue sauce and mustard if desired...we love it with out the sauce or mustard.