Bacon Cheese Burger Pasta
- 8 oz
- uncooked tube or spiral pasta
- 1 lb
- ground beef
- 6 slice
- bacon strips, diced
- 1 can(s)
- (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 c
- (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- barbecue sauce and prepared mustard, optional
How to Make Bacon Cheese Burger Pasta
- 1cook pasta according to package direction.
- 2in a skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink: drain and set aside.
- 3In the same skillet, cook bacon until crisp: remove with a slotted spoon to paper towel. Discard drippings
- 4Drain pasta: add to the skillet, add soup, beef and bacon; heat through.
- 5Sprinkle with cheese; cover and cook until cheese is melted. Serve with barbecue sauce and mustard if desired...we love it with out the sauce or mustard.