★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 lb
- ground beef
- 2 Tbsp
- worcestershire sauce
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- slices bacon, cooked until crisp and crumbled
- 4 oz
- blue cheese, crumbled
- hamburger buns or rolls of your choice
- garnishes of your choice
How to Make Bacon and Blue Cheese Burgers
- 1Combine the ground beef, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, salt,
and pepper in a bowl and mix thoroughly. Divide the mixture into
8 equal portions and form into patties about 1/4 inch (5 mm)
- 2Sprinkle the bacon and blue cheese over 4 of the patties.
Top with the remaining patties and press the edges together to
enclose the filling. Grill over hot coals or fry in a skillet over
moderate heat until cooked through, about 5 minutes per side.
- 3Serve on bread of your choice with garnishes of your choice.