- 2 can(s)
- (10.75 ounce each )condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 pkg
- (1 ounce) dry onion soup mix
- 1 1/4 c
- water or 1/4 cup of white wine and 1 cup water
- 4-5 lb
- boneless chuck roast or any beef roast
How to Make Awsome Slow Cooker Pot Roast
- 1Place roast in the crockpot. In a bowl, mix the cans of creamed soup with the dry soup and water. You may also add real mushrooms or canned mushrooms to suit your taste and also add chopped onions to suit your taste.
- 2Pour over roast. Cook on low setting for 8-9 hours.
- 3You can thicken gravy as desired but not really needed.