★★★★★ 1 vote5
5 days for me
2 Hr 15 Min
- 3-4 lb
- pot roast
- 1 c
- beef broth
- 4 medium
- 2 medium
- 1/2 tsp
- worcestershire sauce
How to Make Awesome Roast Beast
- 1Coat all sides of roast with flour then slowly brown all sides of the meat in about 2 tablespoons of cooking oil.(I did this in the roasting pan that I cook the roast with)
- 2Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Add the broth and Worcestershire.
Cover and bake in a 325F oven for 1 1/2 hrs
- 3Add Vegetables and more broth if you think it is needed. Continue cooking, covered for another 45 mins (veges should be tender)
- 4wrap roast and veggies in foil and put in oven on warm ( use a large cookie sheet to not make a mess)so gravy can be made
- 5Gravy..... pour the meat juices and fat into a large measuring cup, skimming off excess fat.
Keep 1 1/2 cups of juice (add broth if needed) and return it to the roasting pan.
Stir 1/2 cups of COLD water with 1/4 cup all purpose flour... then put that into the juice in the pan.
Keep whisking it untill a minute after it goes thicker and bubbly
You May Also Like:
Leave a Comment