Auntie Rene's Beef & Bologna Pizza Burgers
You can use as appetizers if you quarter them after baking.
This a very old recipe.You are suppose to use an old hand grinder,but you can use a food processor on pulse(you don't want it mushy)
- 1 stick
- 1 lb
- 1 lb
- ring bologna
- 2 lb
- ground beef
- diced onion
- 10-1/2 cans pizza sauce
How to Make Auntie Rene's Beef & Bologna Pizza Burgers
- 1Grind together the first 3 ingredients
- 2Brown the Ground Beef and Onion together and DRAIN WELL.
- 3mix all above ingredients together.
- 4Add the pizza sauces.Mix well.
- 5Spread on 1/2 hamburger bun and bake(350)until hot and cheese is melted. About 10-15 minutes.
(use a large cookie sheet)