Aunt JoAnn's Super Easy Meatballs
Great for an appetizer, and you can make multiples of this recipe and freeze to have meatballs on hand for quick easy meals.
Photos are not mine. Added for example.
How to Make Aunt JoAnn's Super Easy Meatballs
- 1Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions.
- 2In a large bowl, add ground beef & stuffing. Mix well.
- 3Mold mixture into small meatballs. (I've used a melon baller, or a smaller size ice cream scoop, depending on what I'm using the meatballs for)
- 4Bake in 350 degree oven until browned. (You can also brown them in a fry pan on the stove top if you prefer.)
- 5You can use these with whatever sauce you like... Italian, Sweet & Sour, use them in soups or just as little appetizer meatballs.
- 6FOR PINEAPPLE SAUCE: In a large non-stick skillet, blend the BBQ sauce with pineapple. Add the fully cooked meatballs. Stir to coat completely. Bring to a boil then simmer for 10 minutes, or until heated through. Serve on an appetizer plate.
- 7** FOR FREEZING: You can make large batches of this and freeze for use in many recipes... flash freeze the meatballs on a cookie sheet for 1 hour before adding to a ziplock bag to keep them from sticking together.