Asian Stir-Fry Topper1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 cchicken broth
1 Tbspsoy sauce, low sodium
2 tspginger, finely grated
1 tsppeanut butter
1/4 tspred pepper, crushed
1 tspsesame oil
3/4 lbsirloin steak, thinly sliced
1 1/2 csnow peas, julienned
1 cscallions or green onions, chopped
1 tspsesame seeds
4 largebaking potatoes, baked
How to Make Asian Stir-Fry Topper
- In a small bowl, combine the broth, soy sauce, cornstarch, ginger, peanut butter and pepper; mix until the cornstarch is dissolved.
- Set aside.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat the oil.
- Add the steak and cook, stirring frequently, until the beef is no longer pink and browned, 3 to 4 minutes.
- With a slotted spoon, remove the beef from the skillet and set aside.
- Add the snow peas, scallions and sesame seeds to the skillet; stir fry until the vegetables are crisp-tender, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Return the beef to the skillet.
- Stir in the broth mixture, and cook until the meat and vegetables are hot and the sauce has thickened, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Cut open the hot potatoes and top them with the beef-vegetable mixture.