★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 lb
- beef steak cut into 1/4 inch strips
- 1 tsp
- ground ginger
- 3 c
- broccoli florets
- 2 pkg
- beef-flavor ramen noodles with seasoning packets
- green onions with tops, sliced
- 3 clove
- garlic, minced
- 2 c
- 2 c
How to Make Asian Beef Noodles
- 1Spray a 12 inch skillet or wok with nonstick cooking spray; heat over medium heat until hot. Stir-fry beef (or chicken) 3-4 minutes; remove to a plate or bowl and cover to keep warm.
- 2Add the water and garlic to the skillet; bring to a boil. Stir in the noodles, contents of seasoning packets, ginger, and vegetables. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Simmer for 3 minutes until the noodles are tender and most of the liquid has been absorbed, stirring occasionally.
- 3Return the meat to the skillet; cook just until heated through. Sprinkle with green onion and serve.