Argentine Grilled Flank Steak
2 lbflank steak
1/2 colive oil
1/3 cfresh lime juice
1 tspground cumin
1/2 tspeach of salt and pepper
4 clovegarlic, finely minced
1/2 smallred onion, finely chopped
2 Tbspcilantro leaves , chopped fine
1serrano chile, finely minced
How to Make Argentine Grilled Flank Steak
- Put all ingredients into a large zip top bag.
- Mix the ingredients well. Add the steak and mix well.
- Refrigerate the zip bag overnight.
- Remove steak from refrigerator about 30 minutes before cooking.
- Preheat your grill on high.
- Remove steak from marinade.
- Cook steak 2 minutes on 1 side then flip over and cook 1 1/2 minutes. Check to make sure the steak is done to your preference. If not, cook steak longer.
- Let the steak sit for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Some people like to top their steak with marinade when eating. Make extra marinade to top steak. Do not use the marinade the steak was in.