Arcadian Shepherd's Pie1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 1/2 lb
- ground beef
- 3 Tbsp
- 1 tsp
- worcestershire sauce
- eggs, separated
- 1/2 c
- potatoes, cooked and mashed
- onions, minced
- 1 Tbsp
- beef stock
- 1/2 c
- 1/8 tsp
- garlic powder
- parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Arcadian Shepherd's Pie
- 1Brown beef and saute onions in butter until golden.
- 2Mix meat with onions, ketchup, worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
- 3Add a little beef stock and cook, covered, over low heat for 15 to 20 minutes.
- 4Beat egg yolks until light, whites until stiff.
- 5Beat yolks, cream, butter, and garlic powder into mashed potatoes.
- 6Gently fold in beaten egg whites.
- 7Put meat mixture into casserole and top with potatoes.
- 8Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and bake at 350 until puffed and browned.