April Fools Day " Cheesey Meatloaf" Cake
- lbs ground chuck
- 6 slice
- chunk cheddar cheese
- sqiut each ketchup and mustard
- onion diced
- 1 1/2 c
- crushed herb and oil flatbread crackers
- salt and pepper to taste
- mash potatoes, enough stiff potatoes to frost top and sides of meatloaf
How to Make April Fools Day " Cheesey Meatloaf" Cake
- 1in a large bowl add meat, onion, crackers or chips, onion, ketchup, mustard and salt and pepper to taste.
- 2divide in half and put one half in the bottom of a round casserole dish pressing flat.
top with sliced cheese but not touching the edges. top with last half of meatloaf and press flat
bake for 45- 60 minutes or until meatloaf is done at 325 degrees
- 3take from oven, loosen sides and turn over onto a large plate or serving dish. Be careful it is hot.
- 4Frost with mash potatoes. and decorate if disired with colored mash potatoes or veggie flowers.