By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 Tbspwhipping cream
2 slicebread, torn in pieces
1 Tbsponion, dehydrated and minced
1/2 tspdry mustard
2 lblean ground beef
How to Make Anniversary Burgers
- Light a charcoal fire.
- Mix eggs with cream and milk, then add torn-up bread, onion, salt, horseradish, pepper, thyme and dry mustard.
- Stir well, let stand for 10 minutes, then stir well again, until all is well moistened and the bread is no longer in pieces.
- Add ground beef and mix well.
- Melt butter with ketchup and keep warm.
- Measure out beef in 1/2 cup increments and form patties.
- Grill over hot coals on one side.
- Turn and brush with butter-ketchup mixture.
- Grill other side.
- Serve hot.