Angie Ness's meatloaf
This is the 3rd of my several meatloaf recipes! I love 'em all! lol Angie is my mom's cousin's (Elmer) wife. She's from England. I have no idea if that is relevant to the recipe tho! I've tweeked the recipe a bit too.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
at least 3
- 1 lb
- hamburger (i'd go 80-20, at least)
- 1 can(s)
- vegie beef soup (not with pasta) (do not add water)
- 1 can(s)
- green beans or corn or vegie of your choice (actually, you don't need to add any extra vegies if you don't want to)
- 1 or 2
- beef bouillon, cubes, dissolved in a small amount of hot water (like a 1/4 cup)
- 1 c
- crushed soda crackers (i use more, but 1 cup is a good start) (i like the texture they add. other people use corn flakes or oatmeal or bread crumbs)
- 3 c
- mashed potatoes (these will be used to top the finished meatloaf, so make as much or as little as you want)
- salt and pepper
How to Make Angie Ness's meatloaf
- 1Mix everything except the mashed potatoes together and pack into a loaf pan. Bake for about 45 minutes (if not done, cook longer!!!)
- 2Top with the prepared mashed potatoes and return to the oven for about 10 or so minutes. Some people have topped the mashed potatoes with some shredded cheese and then bake for a few minutes.
- 3Remove from oven and serve!
You May Also Like:
Leave a Comment