How to Make Angelina's Serbian Moussaka
- Preheat oven to 350*
- Thinly slice the potatoes and mince the onion.
Brown the hamburger meat with the salt, pepper and onions.
- Place a layer a potatoes in a 13 x 9 inch pan, and then sprinkle ground beef evenly over the top.
- Repeat layers, ending with beef, until the layers come to 1/4 inch of the top of the pan.
- Whisk the eggs and milk together, and pour over the meat and potatoes. Cover with foil.
- Bake for about an hour, until the potatoes are tender.