By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
★★★★★ 1 vote5
8 ozpineapple slices in juice
3/4 cteriyaki sauce
1 lbground beef
4onion or sesame seed buns, split
4 sliceswiss cheese
4 slicebacon, cooked crisp
How to Make Aloha Burgers
- Drain pineapple juice into a small bowl; add teriyaki sauce.
- Place 3 tablespoons in a resealable plastic bag.
- Add pineapple and rotate to coat; set aside.
- Shape beef into four patties; place in a 8" square baking dish.
- Pour the remaining teriyaki sauce mixture over patties; marinate for 5-10 minutes, turning once.
- In a skillet, saut onion in butter until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Grill or broil burgers until no long pink.
- Place pineapple on grill or under broiler to heat through.
- Layer lettuce and onion on bottom of buns.
- Top with burgers, cheese, pineapple and bacon.
- Replace tops; serve immediately.