How to Make All in One Casserole
- Brown meat in a big skillet.
- Remove from heat and drain the fat, if any.
- Add the onion, celery and tomatoes.
- Stir until well mixed.
- Place a layer of shredded cabbage in the bottom of a greased 2 quart casserole dish.
- Spoon over a layer of the beef mixture, alternating with the cabbage and finishing with the cabbage on top.
- Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake, uncovered, for 1 hour at 350 degrees.
- Serve with fried potatoes or fresh bread and a light dessert.