How to Make All in One Casserole
- 1Brown meat in a big skillet.
- 2Remove from heat and drain the fat, if any.
- 3Add the onion, celery and tomatoes.
- 4Stir until well mixed.
- 5Place a layer of shredded cabbage in the bottom of a greased 2 quart casserole dish.
- 6Spoon over a layer of the beef mixture, alternating with the cabbage and finishing with the cabbage on top.
- 7Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- 8Bake, uncovered, for 1 hour at 350 degrees.
- 9Serve with fried potatoes or fresh bread and a light dessert.