All American Chili Cheese Burger Dog
- ground chuck
- weiners per burger, your favorite brand
- **chili, homemade or store bought
- **grated cheddar cheese
- **diced onions
- hamburger buns
- ketchup, mustard, pickle relish, kraut, mayo, slice jalapenos...the sky is the limit!
OTHER TOPPING IDEAS
How to Make All American Chili Cheese Burger Dog
- 2Now the tricky part. I thought these cow patties would good together just like normal, wrong!! They apparently have an adverse reaction to the wieners. They don't particularly want to hold together. Not wanting to add an egg, I did manage to manipulate one burger together, and added more wieners to it once I got it shaped.
- 6Add chili, grated cheese, and diced onion, place on baking sheet in 400° oven for about 4-5 min. to melt cheese and heat bun.
- 7Get a little wild and put all your favorite hot dog toppings on your newly addicting "Burger Dog".