After the Cookout~Burger Lettuce Wraps
I wanted it a touch lighter so I replaced the bun with lettuce. We really loved it's fresh taste!
- grilled burger patty, or use a veggie burger
- 1 slice
- reduced swiss cbeese and sliced ripe tomato
- 1 tsp
- soy sauce, low sodium
- sliced mushrooms
- thinly diced zucchini
- 1 tsp
- minced garlic
- a bit of oil or butter
- 2 tsp
- chopped onion
- ~cook the veg mixture over med heat for about 5 min. til tender
- place on top of burgers~
- lettuce leaves
MUSHROOM AND ZUCCHINI MIXTURE-THAT WAS USED AT COOKOUT: THIS IS ABOUT THE AMT. THAT WAS LEFT
FOR THE WRAPS-THE NEXT DAY
How to Make After the Cookout~Burger Lettuce Wraps
- 1Break up burger into 1 inch bites. place on a microwave safe plate and cook at 80% power for about 40 seconds.
- 2Add the soy sauce to the veggie mix and stir. Place the veg mixture and thinly sliced tomatoes on top of meat. Micro for another 30 seconds on high.
- 3Place the cheese on top and micro for about 20-30 seconds more, until til your liking. Roll up in lettuce leaves and eat. You may want to add a little ranch to the plate for a dip~but it did not need it :)