4pieces of cubed steak
1/4 cdistilled white vinegar
1 tsppowdered adobo seasoning
2 tspgarlic, minced
1 can(s)beef broth
2whole pimentos, sliced in halves
2 Tbspolive oil
How to Make Adobo Steak
- Place your meat in shallow baking dish. Pour vinegar over the meat.
- Sprinkle each piece of meat with about a 1/4 teaspoon of Adobo.
- Place garlic and onion on top of meat, and pour beef broth over the meat. Lastly, add one slice of pepper to each peice.
- Marinate for a minimum of 1 hour.
- Add olive oil to your pan and set to a medium heat. Place each piece of meat into the pan. Season with a little extra Adobo and oregano. Sear 2-3 minutes per side before turning.
- When meat is cooked through, remove from pan. Add in your remaining gravy, with the pepper. Gradually whisk in your cornstarch just until thickened. Cook for an additional 5 minutes.