Abondigas Soup (Mexican Meatball Soup)
1 mediumonion, minced
2 clovegarlic, minced
1/4 ccooking oil
1 can(s)tomato sauce (8 oz.)
3 qtbeef broth
1 lbground beef
1 lbbulk pork sausage
1/2 crice, uncooked
1 1/2 tspsalt
1egg, slightly beaten
How to Make Abondigas Soup (Mexican Meatball Soup)
- Saute onion and garlic in oil.
- Add tomato sauce and beef broth and heat to boiling.
- Meanwhile, mix ground beef, sausage, rice, egg, salt and pepper, and shape into 1" balls.
- Drop into boiling both.
- Cover and cook for 30 minutes.
- Serving with corn chips, letting individual add preferred amount.