- 1 to 1 an a half lb hamburger
- 1 15 ounce can carrots
- 1 large onion,sliced
- a couple potatoes,peeled and sliced thin
- 1 package instant rice ,cooked
How to Make 7 layer cassarole
- 1first peel and cut potatoes. cook rice and set aside. open can of carrots and drain. peel and slice onions.
- 2In a cassarole dish put a layer of raw hamburger on the bottom,next put a layer of sliced potatoes,then a layer of onions,then a layer of carrots,then a layer of cooked rice,then another layer of raw hamburger,and finally pour ketchup on top of hamburger layer and spread evenly on hamburger,that is your last layer,cover with cassarole lid.
- 3put in preheated 400 degree oven and bake one hour or until potatoes are tender when pierced with fork. serve with a little more ketchup on top of each serving,salt and pepper to taste.