·1 cup water
·1 envelope ranch dressing
·1 envelope italian dressing
·1 envelope brown gravy mix
·(if chicken use chicken gravy mix)
·3-5 pound roast( beef or pork)chuck roast or any
·can add potatoes,celery,carrots,mushrooms,any.
How to Make 3 Ingredient Roasts In A Crockpot
- Put water in a large measuring cup.
- Add and mix the 3 envelopes of dry packets to the water.
- Brown the roast,adding salt and fresh pepper.
- Add meat to crockpot.
- Pour the water-packets mixture over roast.
- add whatever fresh vegetables you prefer.
- Cover,cook on LOW about 8. hours
- you can make gravy from liquid or an aujous to pour over.
- Serve with crusty bread or some hot rolls.
- I sometimes just serve over mashed potatoes,instead of adding vegetables to pot.