3-Cheese Stuffed Meatloaf ala Lee
To get the full effect of this recipe, please use the same ingredients.
- 2 1/4 lb
- ground beef, 85%
- 12 oz
- sauges meat, i jusr jone's sausage roll
- 2 medium
- onions, finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp
- finely chopped garlic, i use the jarred type
- 1/4 - 1/3 c
- low sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp
- coleman's dry mustard
- 1/2 Tbsp
- ground pepper
- 1/2 lb
- muenster chees, finely grated
- 1/2 c
- crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 c
- grated parmesan cheese
How to Make 3-Cheese Stuffed Meatloaf ala Lee
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Put jellyroll pan with water in oven while preheating.
- 2Prepare large cake rack, to fit jellyroll pan, by covering with aluminum foil and pierce foil for drainage.
- 3In large bowl mix all ingredients, EXCEPT cheeses.
- 4Divide meat mixture in to 4 portions to use individually.
- 5Using a meatloaf pan as mold, use 1 portion of meat mixture to line bottom of pan and slightly up sides.
- 6Fill center of layer with 1/2 the cheeses in this order: grated Parmesan, feta, and grated Muenster. OR, you can mix the cheeses together and use 1/2 the amount for each loaf.
- 7On a piece of was paper, use another portion of the meat mixture to make a layer to fit the pan and lift onto top of cheese, dealing sides to prevent leakage of melting cheeses.
- 8Flip pan over onto the foil covered rack. Shape so it forms a rectangle about 2 inches high.
- 9Do the same to form second loaf using the last of the cheese and the remaining 2 portions of meat mixture, shaping the loaf as the first one.
- 10Place rack into water filled jellyroll pan. The water keeps the drippings from buring and, actually, keeps the loaves moist.
- 11Bake at 350F for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- 12Remove from oven and let rest at least 15 minutes before cutting.
- 13NOTE: You could also baste the loaves with your favorite sauce while they bake.