3-Cheese Stuffed Meatloaf ala Lee
To get the full effect of this recipe, please use the same ingredients.
2 1/4 lbground beef, 85%
12 ozsauges meat, i jusr jone's sausage roll
2 mediumonions, finely chopped
3 Tbspfinely chopped garlic, i use the jarred type
1/4 - 1/3 clow sodium soy sauce
2 Tbspcoleman's dry mustard
1/2 Tbspground pepper
1/2 lbmuenster chees, finely grated
1/2 ccrumbled feta cheese
1/3 cgrated parmesan cheese
How to Make 3-Cheese Stuffed Meatloaf ala Lee
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Put jellyroll pan with water in oven while preheating.
- Prepare large cake rack, to fit jellyroll pan, by covering with aluminum foil and pierce foil for drainage.
- In large bowl mix all ingredients, EXCEPT cheeses.
- Divide meat mixture in to 4 portions to use individually.
- Using a meatloaf pan as mold, use 1 portion of meat mixture to line bottom of pan and slightly up sides.
- Fill center of layer with 1/2 the cheeses in this order: grated Parmesan, feta, and grated Muenster. OR, you can mix the cheeses together and use 1/2 the amount for each loaf.
- On a piece of was paper, use another portion of the meat mixture to make a layer to fit the pan and lift onto top of cheese, dealing sides to prevent leakage of melting cheeses.
- Flip pan over onto the foil covered rack. Shape so it forms a rectangle about 2 inches high.
- Do the same to form second loaf using the last of the cheese and the remaining 2 portions of meat mixture, shaping the loaf as the first one.
- Place rack into water filled jellyroll pan. The water keeps the drippings from buring and, actually, keeps the loaves moist.
- Bake at 350F for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Remove from oven and let rest at least 15 minutes before cutting.
- NOTE: You could also baste the loaves with your favorite sauce while they bake.