20 Minute Hamburger Skillet Stew1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1/4 lb
- lean ground beef
- 1 large
- onion, thinly sliced
- carrots, thinly sliced
- potatoes, sliced into 1/8 inch
- celery stalks, sliced
- 1 c
- boiling water
- 2 tsp
- beef bouillon
- bay leaves
- 1/4 tsp
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 c
- dry red wine
- 2 Tbsp
How to Make 20 Minute Hamburger Skillet Stew
- 1Use melon baller and shape meat into tiny meatballs.
- 2Brown in skillet.
- 3Discard any fat.
- 4Stir onion into skillet and cook 1 minute.
- 5Add boiling water or broth and extract or bouillon.
- 6Add remaining vegetables and seasonings.
- 7Cover, cook over low heat, 15 minutes until vegetables are tender.
- 8Combine wine or water and flour in covered jar.
- 9Shake and stir into skillet.
- 10Cook and stir until sauce is thick, 4 minutes.