20 Minute Hamburger Skillet Stew1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/4 lblean ground beef
1 largeonion, thinly sliced
4carrots, thinly sliced
2potatoes, sliced into 1/8 inch
3celery stalks, sliced
1 cboiling water
2 tspbeef bouillon
·salt and pepper to taste
1/4 cdry red wine
How to Make 20 Minute Hamburger Skillet Stew
- Use melon baller and shape meat into tiny meatballs.
- Brown in skillet.
- Discard any fat.
- Stir onion into skillet and cook 1 minute.
- Add boiling water or broth and extract or bouillon.
- Add remaining vegetables and seasonings.
- Cover, cook over low heat, 15 minutes until vegetables are tender.
- Combine wine or water and flour in covered jar.
- Shake and stir into skillet.
- Cook and stir until sauce is thick, 4 minutes.