2 lbhamburger meat
2 can(s)black beans (15 oz)
2 can(s)ranch style beans (15 oz)
2 can(s)corn (15 oz)
2 pkgtaco seasoning
·onion flakes as desired
·salt and pepper
·cheddar cheese, shredded
How to Make 2 Stew
- Season meat with salt, pepper and onion flakes. Brown and drain.
- Sprinkle taco seasoning over meat and stir.
- Open all cans of Rotel, beans and corn and pour into the pot. Do not drain any of these.
- Add small amounts of water if needed. Let simmer until the flavors mix well together.
- Serve over white rice, fritos, with cornbread or just by itself. Top with cheese and sour cream.