The Unrolled Eggroll Pizza
- 1 pkg
- artisan pizza crust ( i used stonefire)
- 1/4 c
- duck sauce
- 3 Tbsp
- light soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp
- red pepper flakes
- 2 c
- finely shredded tri-color coleslaw mix
- 1 c
- shredded cooked chicken or pork
- 1 c
- finely copped red onions
- 2/3 c
- thin-sliced green onions for topping
How to Make The Unrolled Eggroll Pizza
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Place the crust on a large baking sheet.
- 3In a small bowl, mix the duck sauce and soy sauce. Spread over the crust. Sprnkle with red pepper flakes.
- 4In a medium bowl, mix the shredded tricolor cabbage with the shredded chicken or pork and red onions. Cover and microwave 3 minutes, just to slightly soften the veggies.
- 5Spread the mixture over the sauce layer. Top with green onions. Bake in 375 degree oven for 12-15 minutes until crust is golden. Cool slightly and cut into squares.
- 6Great for parties too. Serves 6-8