The Unrolled Eggroll Pizza
1 pkgartisan pizza crust ( i used stonefire)
1/4 cduck sauce
3 Tbsplight soy sauce
1/2 tspred pepper flakes
2 cfinely shredded tri-color coleslaw mix
1 cshredded cooked chicken or pork
1 cfinely copped red onions
2/3 cthin-sliced green onions for topping
How to Make The Unrolled Eggroll Pizza
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place the crust on a large baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, mix the duck sauce and soy sauce. Spread over the crust. Sprnkle with red pepper flakes.
- In a medium bowl, mix the shredded tricolor cabbage with the shredded chicken or pork and red onions. Cover and microwave 3 minutes, just to slightly soften the veggies.
- Spread the mixture over the sauce layer. Top with green onions. Bake in 375 degree oven for 12-15 minutes until crust is golden. Cool slightly and cut into squares.
- Great for parties too. Serves 6-8