How to Make Sweet-Sassy Spareribs
- 1Adjust oven rack to 6 inches from broiler. Preheat broiler to high
- 2line large shallow bakingpan with heavy_duty aluminum foil. cut racksinto individual ribs and arrange ribs meaty side down,close together but not touching.
- 3in small bowl;combine remaining ingredients;stir well.Spoo 1/3 sauce over ribs
- 4Broil 10mins.Turn ribs meatyside up and spoon on additional 1/3 sauce
- 5Broil ribs 6 mins;then spoon on remaining 1/3 sauce; broil an additional 4 min or until ribs are crispy and done.