My family requests this at least 2 to 3 times per month. It's a good recipe because you can customize it to fit your family's palate and by what's in you pantry or freezer. The sesame oil gives it a unique flavor that my husband loves!
1 lbdeer cubed steak, thawed
2 Tbspcooking oil
1 ccauliflower florets, fresh
1 cbroccoli florets, fresh
1 cbaby carrots, fresh and sliced into ¼” slices
1 can(s)chinese stir-fry mushroom variety
2 Tbspsesame oil
·salt & pepper, to taste
1 pkgstir-fry seasoning mix (sun-bird)
2 Tbspsoy sauce
·minute white rice, cooked
How to Make Steak-Vegetable Stir-Fry
- Blend stir-fry mix, soy sauce, sugar and water and set aside.
- Cut cubed steak into ½” wide strips and stir-fry in cooking oil until brown.
- Add vegetables and sesame oil and stir-fry.
- Add seasoning mixture; stir, cover and simmer until vegetables are tender and sauce has thickened. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve on bed of white rice.
- *You can use 1 lb. deer, beef flank steak strips or chicken cut into strips in this recipe. You can also add sugar snap peas, water chesnuts, peppers and onions, celery or baby corn.