SPARERIBS IN HONEY SAUCE
These take a little time, but well worth time and effort. you can spice these up a tad, choose your favorite spice. I love chinese food, ideally i would rather sit and have it brought to me, and all I would have to do is eat the food. (LOL)
- 3 lb
- pork spareribs
- 3 tbs
- oil, your choice
- large onion chopped
- clove garlic crushed
- 2 tbs
- lemon juice, 2 tbs honey
- 4 tbs
- orange juice, 4 tbs soy sauce, salt & pepper
- level tbs prepared mustard
- 1 cup
- white wine, or 1 cup water and chicken stock cube
How to Make SPARERIBS IN HONEY SAUCE
- 1Cut spareribs into individual ribs or ask your butcher to do this for you. Place ribs in roasting pan.
- 2Heat oil in a saucepan and fry onion and garlic until softened but not browned. Stir in all remaining ingredients and bring to a boil. Pour sauce over ribs and cook in a 325 oven for 1 1/2 hours, basting frequently.
- 3Drain off the sauce and serve hot.